Air Canada Baggage Policy, Rules, Allowance and Fees: All you need to know!
Air Canada is the largest airline which headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. Its largest hubs are at Toronto Pearson International Airport, Calgary International Airport, and Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. The airline flies over 180 destinations across the globe, and is one of the top ten largest airlines in the world, being a founding member of Star Alliance. As the airline is so popular and known for offering great in-flight amenities, it is obvious that people prefer to book cheap flights for international and domestic destinations with Air Canada.
So, have you ever booked a flight ticket with Air Canada? If no, then you are missing the golden chance of smooth and comfortable travelling also, the airline will not disappoint you regarding anything whether it’s about reclining seats, delicious meals, refreshing drinks and basic in-flight amenities. It is one of the best airlines when it comes to baggage policy. Air Canada Baggage fees is comparatively very less and affordable thought the prices depends upon the traveler’s route, class and status.
The best part of travelling with this airline is that the Air Canada Baggage limit is comparatively higher than the rest of the competitive airlines, which makes it easier for you to carry as much luggage as you want without paying extra money. To know more about the baggage policy, it is advisable to you to get in touch with the experts at Air Canada Phone Number. But, before you contact them, it is better to read the pointers that we have enlisted below to get the clear idea of the Air Canada Baggage policy.Air Canada Baggage Policy and Rules:
There are certain rules and Air Canada baggage policies associated with the airline and it is quite important for each traveler to follow those rules in order to travel safely. Despite the fact that the list of the Air Canada Baggage rules might be endless, we have tried to jot down a few important ones here:
- You need to keep a check on the liquid items that you are carrying as there are some items which are not allowed to carry but if you are carrying liquids and gels then make sure they must be 100ml and not more than that.
- If you are carrying laptop, camera or any other electronic device, make sure that you keep those devices in your carry-on baggage.
- For checked-in baggage always remember to mention your name tag, origin and destination address.
- When it comes to pets, then you can carry either as checked baggage or as cabin baggage, for an additional cost.
- If you are carrying medical equipment, sporting or hunting equipment with you then make sure that your equipment must be registered with the airline. At least advise the airline at least 24-72 hours prior to departure.
- The luggage must not exceed more than 23kg
- The dimension of luggage must not be more than 62 inches
- Avalanche rescue backpacks, compressed gas cylinders, Firearms, Fireworks are not allowed and restricted
Carry-on luggage size air Canada:
- Passengers have the authority to carry 1 personal item and one standard item.
- 25*23*40 cm is the maximum size limit for the standard item
- 33*16*43 cm is the maximum size limit for the personal item
- There is no specific maximum weight for carry-on baggage.
Air Canada checked baggage:
- 23 kg (50 lbs) is the maximum weight per bag for the Air Canada passengers
- 32kg is the maximum weight allowed for Business and Premium Economy class passengers
- The total allowable dimensions are 158 cm (62 in)
In case, if you are still confused about the Air Canada baggage allowance, the best thing that you can do is to contact the travel experts at Air Canada number. As soon as you dial this number, you will be connected to the professionals who are available at your service 24/7. So, it would be easier for you to seek knowledge about the Air Canada baggage policy in details so that you don’t have to 0.worry about the last minute hassles and extra charges at the airport while checking-in.
- Air Canada
- Air Canada Phone Number
- Aeromexico Airlines
- Air Canada Customer Service
- Air Canada Baggage Policy
- Air Canada Baggage Rules
- Air Canada Baggage Fees